MU logo Business Information Center
University of Missouri

Travel & Expense (T&E) System FAQ

Travel Items

Travel Forms


MU TRAVEL 882-TRIP (8747)

Columbia Travel Coordinator -Paul Toler, Administrative Services, 311 Jesse Hall

Travel must be authorized by an administrative superior or other designated official for University employees or others who are traveling to conduct University business.

When funding for travel is not under the authority of the administrative superior or other designated official, an official authorized to make expenditures from the departmental funds or funding source from which the travel is to be paid must authorize the travel.

©2007 Curators of the University of Missouri. All rights reserved. DMCA and other copyright information. An equal opportunity/affirmative action institution.
Last updated: January 17, 2014